Have you recently been injured in a car accident in Palm Beach County? You could be in ongoing pain or unable to work for quite some time. Will you be able to pay your bills along with any medical costs you now face? Is the insurance company giving you a hard time or are you feeling pressured to sign a release immediately? Don’t make any quick decisions until you have a qualified attorney review all aspects of your case.
As an experienced Palm Beach personal injury lawyer, Matthew Konecky, PA can help. Every auto accident is different, with a multitude of factors that can affect your auto insurance claim and how much you are actually entitled to. Contact us to begin protecting your rights and ensure that you receive the full benefits under the terms of the insurance policy coverage.
Matthew will review your case and determine:
- Your own culpability, if any, for the crash
- To what degree does the other driver(s) have responsibility?
- Were there any defects in any of the vehicles involved in the auto accident and what effect did these conditions have during the accident?
- Other mitigating factors such as the weather, traffic conditions, and road construction
- Previous history related to auto accidents and driving records for all parties involved
- Was the other driver using any prescribed medications, street drugs, or alcohol?
- Were any other parties potentially involved in causing the car accident?
Palm Beach Auto Accident Claims and Negotiation
We will review all aspects of your specific case and present you with your options so you can make the most informed decision. As an individual who has been injured, you deserve justice and to be compensated fairly and adequately. The reality is that insurance companies’ priorities are to generate income for their shareholders, not to pay claims. We will file insurance claim paperwork on your behalf and negotiate with the insurance company so that you receive the full benefit you are entitled to under the policy.
When you select Matthew Konecky, PA as your legal representative, we will do our best to ensure that you receive full compensation, including the following:
- Vehicle damages
- Current medical costs as well as future bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
Contact a Palm Beach Auto Injury Attorney Today
The Law Offices of Matthew Konecky, PA provides free case reviews and consultations for all personal injury claims. Remember if you have been injured in a car accident, it is in your best interest to have an experienced auto accident attorney review your case. Contact us today.