If your own carelessness had caused your accident, you would take responsibility and move on with your life. However, that’s not what happened, and you are finding it hard to get past the fact that another person’s poor decision has changed your life forever.
We understand that you are not a vengeful person, but you need help to hold the person who caused your accident accountable and get the financial compensation you need to recover. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation, and we will let you know if we can give you the help you need.
We Accept a Range of Personal Injury Cases
As members of a community, we owe one another a duty of care. This means that we are expected to act in a reasonable manner to keep ourselves and others safe. When someone fails in that duty, and an accident leaves a person seriously injured, the negligent party can be held liable.
At The Law Offices of Matthew Konecky, PA, we've handled all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents. When a car or truck driver violates traffic laws and causes a crash, injured victims can make a claim for damages on the at-fault driver’s liability insurance. An attorney can make sure the victim gets the full value of the policy.
- Premises liability. Slips and falls, trips and falls, negligent security, dog bites, swimming pool accidents, and more can happen when a property owner fails to keep areas free of hazards. These are often difficult claims to win, but an experienced attorney can get the necessary evidence.
- Fitness facility negligence. While there is an inherent risk for injury during exercise, injuries that occur because a fitness facility owner, operator, or staff member failed to maintain equipment or keep the floor free of hazards may entitle you to a claim for compensation. We are one of the few attorneys in Florida who take these cases.
- Product liability. You trust that the products you buy have been tested for safety and that by following the provided instructions, you can avoid injury. If you or your child was injured because of a poorly designed or manufactured product, we will determine who the liable party is and hold them accountable.
Sadly, negligence in any of these situations can also cause the death of an innocent victim. If you lost a loved one in a tragic accident, we can file a wrongful death claim on his behalf to make sure the negligent party pays. If you are not sure whether you have a personal injury claim or not, contact us for a complimentary consultation.
We Do What it Takes to Get You the Compensation You Deserve
Before you speak to an insurance company to file a claim, contact our office for a thorough review of your case. Matthew will do what it takes to determine who is at fault, assess how much your claim is worth, and build the strongest possible case. If you decide to work with us, our team will:
- Investigate all facts
- Review police reports and witness statements
- Take depositions of all relevant witnesses
- File a claim with the insurance company
- For auto accidents, assist with a property damage claim
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- If negotiations are unsuccessful, file a lawsuit
- If necessary, take your case to trial to get the outcome you deserve
A successful personal injury claim will get you compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, lost earning potential, out-of-pocket expenses related to the accident, pain and suffering, and more. Allow our experienced attorney to lift this burden off your shoulders so you can focus on recovering from the accident that changed your life.
Offering Honest Advice and Dedicated Service
A personal injury lawyer’s goal is to get the client all the compensation to which they are entitled. We have over ten years of experience and have handled hundreds of personal injury cases in Palm Beach County. As a small firm, we only take cases if we can give them our full attention. You can be sure you will receive our personal attention and one-on-one service throughout the process. Contact our Palm Beach Gardens office as soon as possible after your accident so we can get started on your claim right away.