If your own carelessness had caused your accident, you would take responsibility and move on with your life. However, that’s not what happened, and you are finding it hard to get past the fact that another person’s poor decision has changed your life forever. When this happens, it's important to hire an experienced personal injury lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
We understand that you are not a vengeful person, but you need help to hold the person who caused your accident accountable and get the financial compensation you need to recover. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation, and we will let you know if we can give you the help you need.
Table of Contents:
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Take
As members of a community, we owe one another a duty of care. This means that we are expected to act in a reasonable manner to keep ourselves and others safe. When someone fails in that duty, and an accident leaves a person seriously injured, the negligent party can be held liable.
At The Law Offices of Matthew Konecky, PA, we've handled all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents. When a car or truck driver violates traffic laws and causes a crash, injured victims can make a claim for damages on the at-fault driver’s liability insurance. An attorney can make sure the victim gets the full value of the policy.
- Premises liability. Slips and falls, trips and falls, negligent security on sidewalks, swimming pool accidents, and more can happen when a property owner fails to keep areas free of hazards. These are often difficult claims to win, but an experienced attorney can get the necessary evidence.
- Fitness facility negligence (aka Gym injuries). While there is an inherent risk for injury during exercise, injuries that occur because a fitness facility owner, operator, or staff member failed to maintain equipment or keep the floor free of hazards may entitle you to a claim for compensation. We are one of the few attorneys in Florida who take these cases.
- Dog Bites. These claims are not only from dog bites, but also damages related to dogs knocking down children, bicyclists, and the elderly which can result in serious injury.
- Wrongful Death. When you lose a loved one due to the negligence of another party, our Palm Beach Gardens personal injury lawyer can help you get compensation. And while no amount of money can bring back your loved one, it can help ease the financial burden left behind.
- Product liability. You trust that the products you buy have been tested for safety and that by following the provided instructions, you can avoid injury. If you or your child was injured because of a poorly designed or manufactured product, we will determine who the liable party is and hold them accountable.
- Amusement Park Injuries. Millions of people travel to amusement parks (fairs, festivals, and more) all across the Sunshine State every year. And as a result, sometimes people get hurt seeking the thrill of danger and excitement due to malfunctioning equipment, not properly monitored rides and many other unfortunate occurences.
What Our Experienced Palm Beach Gardens Injury Lawyer Will Do for You
Before you speak to an insurance company to file a claim, contact our office for a thorough review of your case. Matthew will do what it takes to determine who is at fault, assess how much your claim is worth, and build the strongest possible case. If you decide to work with us, our team will:
- Investigate all facts
- Review police reports and witness statements
- Take depositions of all relevant witnesses
- File a claim with the insurance company
- For auto accidents, assist with a property damage claim
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- If negotiations are unsuccessful, file a lawsuit
- If necessary, take your case to trial to get the outcome you deserve
A successful personal injury claim will get you compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, lost earning potential, out-of-pocket expenses related to the accident, pain and suffering, and more. Allow our experienced attorney to lift this burden off your shoulders so you can focus on recovering from the accident that changed your life.
How to Choose the Best Personal Injury Lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens
Not every personal injury lawyer is the same. Some PI attorneys specialize in car accidents, while others may specialize in slip and fall accidents. Regardless of what type of case you have, you want to make sure you select a lawyer that has plenty of experience with your particular kind of case.
Below, attorney Matthew Konecky explains what you can do to choose the best personal injury lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens, FL:
How to Increase the Value of Your Injury Claim in Palm Beach Gardens
Just like we mentioned above, that not every personal injury attorney is the same, the same thing can be said for injury cases. Some cases are worth a lot on the surface, but once defense begind, it's evident that they are not. On the flip side, some cases may not appear to be worth much, but there are certain things you can do to increase the value of your case.
In the video below, our Palm Beach Gardens personal injury attorney talks about the top 5 things that can increase the value of your case:
Offering Honest Advice and Dedicated Service
A personal injury lawyer’s goal is to get the client all the compensation to which they are entitled. We have over ten years of experience and have handled hundreds of personal injury cases in Palm Beach Gardens. As a small firm, we only take cases if we can give them our full attention. You can be sure you will receive our personal attention and one-on-one service throughout the process.