There are a lot of myths and misunderstandings about DUI charges in Florida. The biggest myth is that getting a DUI is not a big deal.
Even though DUI arrests are pretty common, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do everything you can to fight the charges and keep your record clean. A DUI conviction can affect your personal and professional lives now and in the future. I am offering this guide for free download to help you better understand the serious impact a DUI will have on you and your family.
Take This Quick Quiz to Find Out What You Know About DUIs
How much do you already know about the consequences of a DUI in Florida? Find out with this quiz. Are the following statements true or false?
- You can lose your license twice with the same DUI.
- You have 10 days to either request an administrative review hearing or ask for a waiver of formal review.
- In most cases, the result of the criminal case will not have a bearing on the administrative suspension.
- If convicted of a DUI, you must get special insurance.
- You can’t get a hardship with a commercial driver’s license.
- You don’t have to have alcohol in your system to be charged with a DUI.
- Your blood doesn’t have to be .08 to be found guilty of DUI.
- You previously gave consent to give a breath, blood, or urine sample.
- Your DUI carries some serious consequences.
- You can’t seal a DUI.
Did you catch on to my trick? All of these statements are TRUE. When you request a free download of my guide on DUI myths, you will get explanations for each of these statements and information about how to avoid the worst outcomes after an arrest.
Educate Yourself About Florida DUI
Whether you are facing a DUI yet or not, What You Must Know About Your DUI Case Before You Do Anything provides valuable information about your rights and responsibilities as a driver in Florida. Download it today!
If you have any questions about an arrest, please contact my Palm Beach Gardens office today. I'm here to help you protect your rights when you are facing DUI charges.