Your spouse, child, parent, or other family member has just been arrested. The fact that you’re here looking for answers means you want to help this person. As a criminal defense attorney in Miami, I want to assure you that the worst thing you can do for your loved one right now is to panic and hire the first lawyer who contacts you. Instead, you should get as much information about the process as you can. I want to help you do that by offering this valuable resource.
Get the Answers You Need Here
When you request a free download of my guide, you will get the answers you need to help your loved one throughout this process. The first piece of advice I offer is to take a breath. By that, I mean that you should take some time to gather information before doing anything else.
By learning as much as you can about the process, you can be there with the answers your loved one needs when they need them. I cover the following topics in my guide:
- What you can do. In the first chapter, I provide suggestions for how you can realistically support your loved one at this time.
- The arrest process. Understanding what will happen at each step of the arrest process will help you prepare yourself and your loved one.
- Does your loved one need an attorney? Spoiler alert: yes! I explain why an attorney is essential for protecting your loved one’s rights.
- How can you find an attorney? I provide suggestions for finding the right attorney for your loved one’s specific case.
- Pre-trial options. What happens after the arrest? It depends on a number of factors. Learn about the possibilities here.
- Get help for yourself! This is a stressful time for everyone involved. Don’t forget to look out for your health and wellbeing with these resources.
- Frequently Asked Questions. I have fielded questions from concerned loved ones for years. Here are answers to some of the most common questions I get.
By requesting My Loved One Has Been Arrested: What’s Next?, you are under no obligation to work with my firm, but I welcome your questions if you want more information. Please call our office or fill out the contact form on this page to reach out to us.